Meet the self-watering indoor garden that will grow green home decor for you all year-round.
The benefits of using LeGrow indoor gardens
1. Grow light automatically 12 hours per day, to meet the growth of plants anywhere.
2. 7-15 days water-free is low maintenance.
3. Fills one tray, and the whole oasis is fully filled.
How to Build Garden
Just 3 steps!
1. Combined trays based on space
2. Choose your favorite plants
3. Use lights and humidifiers as needed by plant species
A guide to help you choose the best garden to fit your space
Whether it's a cup space, an iPad-sized garden, a 15 inch-wide home landscape setting, or even an indoor oasis the size of an entire table, our products can meet your needs.
LeGrow System Function
LED Grow Lights
- Automatically light up 12 hours per day
- Max output is up to 50000 lumens （Distance 2.5 inches）
- LED 4000K Ra80 5W
- Flame retardant PC plastic
- Low maintenance, watering every 7 to 15 days.
- Fills one tray, the whole oasis are fully filled.
LeGrow developed a self-watering tray for its indoor garden system. The patented water pipe structure ensures that all the planters are connected and the plants can receive the water equally, while the roots are ventilated to encourage healthy grow. The water level is visible so that you’ll know when to water again.
Lego Likes Growing System
- Effective diameter 15 inchs/ 50cm
- Humidity increased to 85%
- One water bottle usage time: 5-8 hours
- Automatically shuts down after running out of water
The LeGrow Humidifier package addresses the #1 cause of dying indoor plants (lack of moisture) and is the missing link to growing plants indoors. A must-have for all indoor plant enthusiasts.
4-USB Ports Safe Power
- 4-USB plugs are suitable for any USB-powered electronic device.
- Output: 5V max 2.4A，total 30W
- Input: 100-240V. Global Power Plug
Grow indoor herbs year-round
Release your stress and anxiety
Why grow your own vegetable garden?
Better for mental health
One Design a Week
@stayathomeplantmom Check out my indoor garden form @legrow.world
@tomimaus I started to plant my jungle! It looks already great!
@Isa Chan Beautiful creation @legrow.world #modulargarden #indoorplants
@cheesygreenlove My little one excited about plucking our indoor tomatoes
@gardengeek LeGrow is a great indoor garden idea for smaller spaces with less natural light.
@ Nic Lam The planters slot together to make the perfect design unique to your space.